Friday, March 25, 2011

Fan Celebration, Reporter On-Air Blackout, Laundry Fight

I regret that camera phones and mini-cams were not en-vogue in 1994 to capture the Richmond strip celebration of the Rockets winning their 1st NBA title. Incidentally, if anyone has any old footage of the Richmond strip celebration in 1994, please email me. mattandadam@sports790.com
Here are some videos of other sports related celebrations.


In 2004 the Red Sox end an 80+ year curse...madness ensues.


Landon Donovan's Game Winning Goal versus Algeria was something I was happy to be celebrating. If you didn't party during the World Cup this time around, you should really get into it in 2014.


Here are a bunch of angry Molson swilling Canadians after they beat us for the gold in hockey at the Winter Olympics.


I've now seen a rare parrot rape a British photographer....THANK YOU YOUTUBE!


I can't believe I've seen two reporters have the same medical breakdown within a 2 month period.  From the people that brought you the Oscar night blackout...


This always happens at my house when the wife forgets to buy fabric softener.

No comments:

Post a Comment