Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Tears of a Longhorn, I LOVE Jimmer, An Inspiring NCAA Champion with one leg.

Cheer up kid, it's Rick Barnes in March.  You'll get use to it.  Epic meltdown by the Longhorns at the end of their 70-69 loss to Arizona on Sunday.  The Horns were up 2 with the ball and 12 seconds remaining.  For some reason Rick Barnes opted to take a timeout rather than let Jordan Hamilton an 80% FT shooter get fouled and shoot 2.  The Longhorns likely would have been up 4 and home free to the Sweet 16.  Instead Rick Barnes leads his team to an early exit.



If you don't think I am excited about " The Jimmer" making the 2nd week of the NCAA tournament, you don't know me very well.  It's about to reach an obsession level.  I want the Rockets to take this kid if he's available when they pick.  I don't even care if his career amounts to nothing.  Houston needs Jimmer Fredette! It will be tough for BYU to get by Florida, but if they do, I think the Jimmer is coming for the Final Four.  In the words of Bart Scott "CAN'T WAIT!"



Here's a Jimmer love song. I think this chick wants to violate BYU's Honor Code.


Another Jimmer song...I can't get enough of these.


Teach me how to Jimmer!


If you don't think this video is awesome, you need AWESOME lessons.


Unbelievable ending to the Pitt/Butler game on Saturday night. The Bulldogs and Panthers exchanged horrific fouls at then end of regulation which resulted in Butler Senior Matt Howard sinking the game winning FT and sending home with yet another demoralizing early defeat.





This is an amazing story. Anthony Robles won a wrestling National Championship for Arizona State at 125 lbs. Anthony was born with only one leg. Incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment