Monday, April 11, 2011

Carl Lewis for Senate, The Delusional Knicks, Point Shaving Scandal, World's Largest Pie Fight, Return of Winnie Cooper


Carl Lewis is running for Senate in New Jersey. While most people will remember his rendition of the National Anthem, I'll always be fond of this epic selection.


Why is this not a bigger story? This should be huge news. I'm honestly surprised that it does not happen more. I've said it once and I will say it 1000 times. If you want to stop point shaving, legalize and regulate sports betting.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6330566



The Jimmer has his 1st professional endorsement of sorts...He's hocking his own poster.



Check out the T-Shirt The NY Knicks are selling.  Nothing like trying to cash in on a 40 year old championship.


Surprised this does not happen more.


Yes I am a Star Wars fan and the song is pretty much stuck in my brain right now.



I love the idea of "The World's Largest Pie Fight".  Well Played Drake University.



Am I excited about Danika McKellar being in a new movie? You're damn right I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment