Monday, April 4, 2011

Horrible NCAA Final, Stephen Colbert is Awesome, Unneccessary Censorship, Snooki the Athlete?

This is all you need to know about the NCAA Basketball championship.  Butler shot a record low 18%.  That's all that really matters about UConn's ugle 53-41 win over Butler.  Let's just pretend this game never happened.


If you don't think this video is Awesome, you need Awesome lessons.  Colbert is hilarious and I admit, Jimmy Fallon is growing on me.



It's kind of tough not to love Jimmy Kimmel and "Unneccessary Censorship".  I think Dionne Warrick's part was my favorite.



I can't imagine why Rutgers students and parents were outraged at the $32,000 appearence fee paid to Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of Jersey Shore fame. I love this quote from Ana Castillo, the President ofthe Rutgers Student Programming Association, "We're trying to provide different kinds of experiences to students". Sweet, we have a fresh batch of overtanned whores coming from Jersey, outstanding!
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/04/03/rutgers-parents-outraged-snooki-speech/?test=faces



Speaking of "Snooki" apparently she wrestled this weekend if anyone cares. I admit, I am moderately surprised that she can do gymnastics.


The Rockets' opponent tonight, the Sacramento Kings, have been playing much better basketball since trading Carl Landry to the Hornets for Marcus Thornton. Thornton has done his part averaging 21points 5 rebounds and 3.5 assists since joining the Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment