Thursday, June 23, 2011

CM Punk Announces He Is Leaving WWE

The latest update on CM Punk's status with WWE is that he is still planning on taking a leave of absence once his contract expires this year. Those close to the RAW Superstar say he feels like he hasn't been treated like a "top guy," which will factor in his decision.

After tonight's episode of Raw, CM Punk went on Twitter to talk about leaving WWE on July 17th after the Money In The Bank PPV.

"I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year," Punk wrote. "I just woke up one day and I knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time.

"I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I knew I'd be history by July. Come say goodbye on July 17th.

"Come say goodbye on July 17th. I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX"
We will have more on this story later today (Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment