Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hulk Hogan Remebers Macho Man Randy Savage

After Randy Savage passed away, Hulk Hogan posted a few nice pictures of them together and even a nice message on a picture of The Macho Man!




Poster For Wrestlemania V



Hanging Out At The Beach
Randy You Are Sorely Missed,
But Never Forgotten! I Know
Miss Elizabeth Came And Took
Your Hand And Brought You
Home! RIP Macho Man We All
Love You Brother! 

When I remember watching wrestling as a kid I remember how it all started. My Dad took me into a video store and rented Wrestlemania V so I could watch Hulk Hogan vs The Macho Man in the main event with Miss Elizabeth caught in the middle. It is the match and the storyline that got me hooked as a  young child. There was something about it that just seemed special. I will never forget it, and it is extremely sad the way it all ended. I prefer to remember the Mega Powers as best friends and Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth happily married. I think that is the way it was meant to be and its too bad they all couldn't have worked things out before it was too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment