Sunday, August 28, 2011

Punk vs Austin on Twitter!




A Young Punk Meeting Austin
CM Punk and Steve Austin got fans riled up on Twitter after the two went back and forth with some friendly banter. Austin wrote to Zack Ryder that he shouldn't put a lime in a beer after Ryder talked about drinking Bud Light Lime. Punk replied that the lime is used "to make it not taste like piss" and that beer is "still poison." Austin replied with the following remark: "you oughta mind your own business…stay focused on Nash and leave the beer drinking to me…Punk." Punk replied to Austin with: "focus is my middle name…Steven." Austin then ended the conversation with the following: "my middle name is Whoop Ass…now go about your business before you step in a big pile of what did I get myself into now??"

Here is the full Twitter wrestling match...
 
Ryder - @SteveAustinBSR I won't drink BLL tonight. What do you recommend?
Austin - @ZackRyder just go with regular Bud Light. Good beer. You'll thank me tomorrow....and it's cooler than BLL.
Ryder - @SteveAustinBSR Can I put a lime in the Bud Light?
Austin - @ZackRyder why HELL NO you can't put a lime in the damn beer!!!
Punk (responding to above tweet) - To make it not taste like piss. It's still poison.
Austin - @CMPunk you oughta mind your own business...stay focused on Nash and leave the beer drinking to me...Punk.
Punk - @SteveAustinBSR focus is my middle name...Steven.
Austin - @CMPunk my middle name is Whoop Ass...now go about your business before you step in a big pile of what did I get myself into now??
Jericho - "It's so cute reading @CMPunk and @SteveAustinBSR 's lil cyber b---h
Punk - @IAmJericho Yeah. Way more entertaining than you and Miz.
Styles - @CMPunk and @SteveAustinBSR can we move this twitter war to a slightly larger stage? Perhaps WrestleMania?
Regal - @SteveAustinBSR and @CMPunk Please just fight and get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment