Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Want Triple H's Book

I've been trying to find this book everywhere. I've wanted it since it came out but I've never been able to find it. I always see so many wrestling books in book stores but never this one. I guess I will have to try to order it online.

Anyways, was different about this book from other wrestling books is when they asked Triple H to write a book he didn't want to write a biography so he decided to write a book about how he trains and how he got into the shape he is in today. So its half autobiographical and half a guide to proper training. 

I think it would be an interesting read. I also just picked up a copy of Hulk Hogan's newest book, I can't wait to read it!

Bret Harts book was probably the best, other good ones were Mick Foley's first book, Hulk Hogan's first book, Ric Flairs, and The Dynamite Kid wrote a great book as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment