Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rock vs Cena... At Survivor Series??

Via online video, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson responded to John Cena's "hot garbage;" being ripped at a live event Australia for abandoning WWE fans in favor of a career in Hollywood. 

In a Rock-style promo, Johnson explains what he meant when he said he would never leave WWE, saying people don't like "phony punks" and promising to whoop Cena's ass. Johnson also implied that he will be meeting Cena before Wrestlemania XXVIII.

"The Rock cannot wait for WrestleMania," he said. "(Team Bring It) is going to find you before WrestleMania. And, The Rock is going to drop a little hint where it's going to be. It's going to all go down in the city where it all started. From the moment Rock walked in that historic arena and thousands chanted The Rock's name that very first night."

CM Punk wrote the following on his Twitter regarding Rock's response to Cena: 

"@TheRock: WWE Universe/Team Bring It - John Cena runs his mouth (again). I answer. http://t.co/3eSvza7 VIA SATELLITE."

John Cena has responded to The Rock's video:
"CeNation. Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money.

"I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments.

"Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman.

"Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love.

"I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don't believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up.

"Id rather wrestle a thousand 'punks' than one 'rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there. :)

"Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great. Your friend John Cena"

The Rock may have been talking about Madison Square Garden in his video. If that's true, the arena is scheduled to host the Survivor Series PPV in November. Does that mean The Rock will appear at the event? 

No comments:

Post a Comment