Wednesday, July 20, 2011

John Cena Fired

The official WWE website stated following Money in the Bank that as a result of John Cena's loss to CM Punk at the pay-per-view event, he has 'presumably' been fired.

Their article on the WWE Championship Match reads: 

"He opened a black hole in the WWE Universe, seizing the WWE Championship in his hometown within his final hours as a contracted employee of Vince McMahon, sufficiently embarrassing The WWE Chairman and conquering a presumably fired John Cena, "The Champ."

John Cena posted the following on his Twitter account:

"I have just been 'future endeavored'. Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'the Rock Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf. My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of Hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night. And it made me think of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost."

Cena also asks his Twitter followers to email WWE so they will change their minds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment